Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Things

The weather has been fabulous the last few days here. It's feeling more and more like fall everyday. Y'all know how much I heart fall! I love everything about it...the colors, the cooler weather, the television season premiers, and the holidays that are coming up.

Speaking of season premiers...have y'all been watching the Biggest Loser? Clay and I have been watching for a few years now and I get so attached with some of the contestants right off the bat. This year my favorites are:

Ada and Jessica
for the girls

Aaron and Rick
for the guys


I was so glad that they decided to bring Aaron back. He ones one of mine and Clay's from the beginning. And Ada's story that she shared on the first episode was unbelievable. And yes...I cried on the very first episode.

I've been on etsy WAAAAYYYY to much this week! So far I've only made one purchase this week, but this is only Wednesday. haha!! They have alot of cute longalls for the fall season. I've been looking for Bryson something to wear to the pumpkin patch and that would last through November for Thanksgiving. This is what I've come away with so far...

Isn't it the cutest? And I think this would be okay for him to wear again during the month of November.

I think I've mentioned to y'all before about my friend Mary who monograms on the side. She did Bryson's outfit for his first birthday. Her side business is in a show in Memphis this weekend and they are showcasing some of their Christmas stuff. I can't wait to find out how they did and I've already put my order in for Bryson for some Christmas attire. She also has an etsy shop and she'll have her Christmas stuff displayed sometime next week. But y'all need to check her out!!!

The other day Clay woke me up out of a deep sleep telling me that I needed to get up and come into the kitchen. I was so mad at him! And I was like what in the world are you waking me up for because I have to go to work soon and need my sleep, so this better be worth it. Well y'all it was...

Look at those little feet. Isn't that hilarious?

Little man decided he wanted to get into the cabinet. Clay thought that I would want to get a picture and I was soo glad that he woke me up for this. There is never a dull moment in our house!!!

2 comments :

  1. That little truck jumper is SO cute. I would LIVE on Etsy if I had a little one, that's for sure.

    The weather is chilly here, too. Makes it uber hard to get out of bed in the mornings for my early morning appts but I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my all-time favorite season, too. It comes at JUST the right time...once we are all completely fed up with the 100-degree summer (at least here). I love the jumper. Adorable! Do you have an Etsy store? I think I want to try and get into The Biggest Loser. My sister watches it and loves it. :)

    P.S. Did you ever choose a picture???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...