Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're A Banana!

21 week
baby Bryson is the size of a banana!

each week gets better and better! i have been feeling great and my appetite is finally coming back around. that could be a good thing or a bad thing!! oh well, i really don't care. i'm just so happy at this time in my life. we are almost finished with the painting in the nursery and we are going to add crown molding and chair railing, so the first phase of the room will be complete and ready for blog showcase next week.

last Sunday i took clay to work and had about 45 minutes to kill before church so where did i go? wal-mart!! i was only going to pick up some weed eater liner and somehow found myself back in the baby section:) can i just make this statement: i am so so glad that i am not having a girl. the choices are endless for little girls compared to little boys. there is no doubt in my mind that i would have purchased one of everything wal-mart had for little girls. those outfits and onesies and cute little swimsuits were just adorable. the Lord knew that my bank account would suffer had i been blessed with a little girl:) amongst all the cute girly stuff i was able to find some really cute onesies for Bryson!!





this last one is my favorite!! they were only $3 each. i didn't think that was to bad a price, but then again i really don't have any experience in purchasing baby clothes. next week i've got to clean out the closet in his room so that i can start hanging up the cute little clothes!!

5 comments :

  1. Aw those are cute. And yes the little girl outfits are endless. My mom and sister go crazy on clothes for Savannah. I buy those $3 outfits at wal-mart all the time. Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are too cute!! i love the first one :) those little sleeves are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the nursery pics...the onesies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one may be my favorite too since I have already gotten it for you baby!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good in the pregnancy pictures, my sister is right around the same time in her pregnancy as you, and she is starting to show so nice now.

    I cannot wait to see pictures of the nursey! And I think those are great prices for the onesies and very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...