Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun Weekend

saturday clay and i started on Bryson's room. i want to wait until it is finished before i post any pics. so the surprise will have to wait:) i am really excited about getting the room ready. it has been so much fun to pick out colors and furniture and all the other decorations!! i can't wait til Bryson gets here and fixing up the nursery only makes me want him here sooner.

we took a break that evening and had a date night. a couple of weeks ago my friend mary told me that one of the comedians that clay and i LOVE was coming into town. Jon Reep is one of mine and clay's favorite comedians and he was also the winner of last comic standing in 2007. so of course i had to purchase tickets for the show. and to top it all off my sweet mother-in-law had given us a gift certificate to the OG (olive garden) on valentine's day and you know we used it saturday!! i think Bryson loves the OG. especially the chicken alfredo and salad and of course the breadsticks!!! who doesn't?







these are a couple of pics from the last part of his act. i have to admit i was a little nervous to take any pics. i wasn't sure if you were aloud to take pictures inside, but when i saw others snapping away i thought i would try and get a few of my own. our seats were great and i don't think i have laughed that hard it a while. a few times i almost tinkled in my pants:) hahaha!! clay really enjoyed himself and i was sooo glad! he has been working very hard the last few months with school and work and now with Bryson's room and i was glad he had a chance to get out have a good time. i actually think he laughed harder than me:) we finished up the night with Krispy Kreme! YUM-O!! HOT ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUTS!!! need i say more?

4 comments :

  1. Oh yes Krispy Kreme doughnuts are so good! Can't wait to see the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Krispy Kreme's!!!! We don't have one close to us, so every time I see one I turn into a crazy woman!!

    That is so exciting to start on the nursery, would love to see pictures. I'm sure it looks wonderful. Sounds like a great time with hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! I wish we could've gone to see him, but instead we were getting washed away in Auburn. I'm glad that ya'll had a great time. Can't wait to see the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see nursery pics!
    YUM Krispy Kreme...mmmmmmmmmm =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...