Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half Way There!!!

20 weeks
our baby is the size of a carrot!

today we had our 20 week ultrasound and received confirmation that baby bryson is indeed a boy!! he has grown so much. right now he weighs 11 ounces and his heart beat measured at 150bpm. all his organs look great and are developing like they should. i have been feeling great these last few weeks. i have gained a total of 3lbs and was told to get on the ball with my eating and gaining weight:)
we are starting on the nursery this week and i will blog more about that in the days to come!! i promise to post some of the pics from today's ultrasound as soon as i can.




i'm a little late in getting this out, but i just wanted to remind everyone that lianna is having a GIGANTIC GIVEAWAY that ends this week. the prizes are awesome and all donations go towards helping lianna and her hubby with their ivf. you can click on the button above and see more of the prizes that are up for grabs!!

4 comments :

  1. I just came across your blog, and I am so happy that you are going to be a mommy! I am so glad that you overcame infertility. My husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years, we have started infertility treatments. What a Christmas Blessing your little boy is! I will keep you in my prayers as you finish the second half of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, half way done! I am glad you posted about the giveaway. I donated and I am excited to see who wins her packages! Keep eating:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable!! can't wait to see nursery pics =) I LOVE nurseries!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha well I should have put a preface of "ignore Charlie in the background" bc it is hard to focus on her with him saying bouncy bouncy bouncy 15 million times! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...