Wednesday, March 11, 2009

18 Weeks

18 weeks
our baby is the size of a sweet potato

i finally feel like i am showing! i have really noticed a difference in my tummy over the last week. last friday at my brother's rehearsal my mother was shocked when she saw me. it's been a few weeks since we have seen each other and she kept rubbing my tummy and telling me how cute i looked:)
baby bryson is moving like crazy! he has been a lot more active over the last couple of days. i have to tell ya'll that over the weekend on the way to my brother's wedding i don't think baby b liked riding in the car for over 3 hours. by the end of the trip i was SO carsick. but hey that's okay because i have enjoyed every single moment of this pregnancy and would be willing to be sick everyday just to have this chance to become a mother!!

3 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you were feeling sick in the car. Lately I've felt like someone is sitting on my chest! What we will do for a chance of motherhood!!! Yeah for boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry about the carsickness:) (is that a word?) Anyway you look good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...