Wednesday, March 18, 2009

19 Weeks

19 weeks
our baby is the size of a mango!

this is NOT my best picture:) i was in a hurry to get to work and had clay take it really fast. bryson is still moving like crazy! still just flutters, but i can't wait for clay to start feeling him move. quick story, when i got into work today another co-worker and i compared pregnancy pics from when she was 20 weeks (she is 31 weeks now) and can i just tell you how much bigger i am than her. it kinda' made me think i might have two little ones in there. we've checked and there is only ONE!!

so glad that allison was not the one to get booted off idol tonight! i love this girl. she has become my favorite and my pick for the
top 3!

2 comments :

  1. Wow you are almost half way done! Don't worry about being bigger, I gained so much weight and worried way to much. I should have enjoyed the pregnancy more:) I plan to the next time around. And I lost it all, so in the end no need to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your looking great! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Praying for you too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...