Wednesday, April 22, 2009

24 weeks

24 weeks
Bryson is the length of an ear of corn!

OMGoodness! i stepped on the scale today at the doctor's office and could not believe i'd gained a whopping 7lbs. i just knew my doctor would get on me, but actually to my surprise she was fine with my weight gain and since being pregnant i have gained a total of 10lbs. she said i was right on track. we got to hear the heartbeat again today:) baby Bryson's heart is beating strong at 151bpm. i was so excited to get a chance to hear his heartbeat again!!

i had to schedule the dreaded glucose tolerance test. not looking forward to that on my next visit. and if it's not enough to have to drink that nasty stuff, i have to be there at 7:45am. i don't think i've seen that time of day in a while.

i haven't gotten a lot accomplished on my list for this week. the only thing that has gotten crossed off was my doctor's visit today:) i still need to clean the kitchen and master bathroom and do the laundry. three things that i dread the most. i really need to get on the ball. i only have four off days left. and as slow as i have been moving these days, it will take me a while to get some of those things done!!

i hope everyone is having a great week. don't forget to stop by lianna's blog for the perfect package giveaway. she has some awesome prizes to give away. you don't want to miss out on this one!!

2 comments :

  1. You look great! Glad to see you are doing well. The glucose test wasn't to bad. Don't dread to much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a glucose test also, and I was dreading it. But the drink was not bad at all, I felt fine on it. The bad part for me was that I had to wait forever after I drank the drink. So take a book, magazine or something to do!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...