Friday, April 24, 2009

Tag! I'm It!!

i got tagged by one of my sweet blogger friends lori. here are the rules:

-mention the person that tagged you
-complete the following lists of 8's
-tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
-go tell them you tagged them!!


eight things i'm looking forward to:

1. the birth of my son

2. watching clay hold his son for the first time

3. the summer! i love laying out by my mother's pool

4. finishing Bryson's nursery

5. working out in the yard on saturday.

6. seeing my husband graduate from college

7. auburn football season

8. getting a pedicure on my next off week


eight things i did yesterday:

1. woke up at 6:00am for the first time in a LONG time

2. attend transfer orientation with my husband (i was nervous he wouldn't listen to the important things he needed to know)

3. finished painting Bryson's room

4. watched 4 episodes of csi: new york

5. ate a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from hardee's and loved every bite!

6. took a 2 hour nap

7. worked on my pregnancy book (it's called the belly book and it's a must for all pregnant moms ought there)

8. watched one of the funniest episodes of my name is earl


eight things i wish i could do:

1. go on a vacation before Bryson gets here

2. buy a brand new car/suv

3. hire merry maids to come and clean my house

4. comfort and help every woman going thru infertility

5. cook and bake like my friend mary (a.k.a. martha stewart)

6. own a kindle

7. get a blog makeover

8. be a stay at home mom


eight shows i watch:

1. 24

2. grey's anatomy

3. the office

4. csi: new york

5. dog the bounty hunter (this one is embarrassing, but this show just cracks me up!!)

6. private practice

7. biggest loser

8. csi: miami


eight people i tag: (could only think of six)



3. mary




3 comments :

  1. I wish I could get up at 6am every morning, imagine how much could get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) u should start back that's what i'm doing..i use to run a lot now i'm just getting back into it :) and fyi i'm making donuts today so i am not so far from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer. I recently found your blog and it is amazing! I’d love to have a chance to talk to you about sharing some of your thoughts with other moms-to-be. Can you email me at Kirsten@thebabycove.com? (I couldn’t see another way to contact you).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...