Wednesday, April 29, 2009

25 weeks

25 weeks
Bryson is the size of an eggplant!!

i can't believe he weighs about 1.5lbs. he is getting so big and clay and i are so ready to see him!


Bryson's sweet aunt erica has already started buying several cute outfits over the last few months and i just had to post them

are those not the cutest little outfits? i can't wait to see Bryson in these!! i am going to have so much fun during my maternity leave dressing him up in all these clothes:)


i have been looking for a diaper bag over the last several weeks and haven't really found one that i absolutely fell in love with. i guess you can say i'm a little picky!! well on Sunday i was over at my mom and dad's house and came a across a sack in the dining room (a sack that i was not supposed to see) with this cute Vera Bradley bag inside
it has six slip-in pockets and it's the perfect size for a diaper bag. of course i had to ask my sweet sweet momma if this would belong to Bryson and she played it off and i think she was a little upset that i found the sack. eventually she let me know that it would be my diaper bag and i think she is even going to get his name monogrammed on it. oh, and the best part is she got it on sale!! go mom!!!

1 comment :

  1. Looking good. I totally have a pink/brown vera bradley bag that is my diaper bag. I love it! If they have the matching insulated holder get it. Great for carrying bottles/milk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...