Wednesday, May 6, 2009

26 weeks

26 weeks
baby Bryson is the length of an english cucumber!
ya'll that is long!!




yesterday was a great day!! i thank the Lord for the people that can give pedicures:) there is absolutely no way that i could touch other people's feet. that is one of my biggest phobia's. but i can't explain how wonderful having a pedicure feels on these tired feet. i even splurged and got the deluxe package where they put hot towels on your lower legs and they add this extra scrub and lotion. they even have these massage chairs you sit in while they are working their magic on your feet. it was just amazing!!

i hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday!! tomorrow i will be posting the first phase of pics from Bryson's nursery, so stay tuned.

4 comments :

  1. yea I don't have a feet phobia and on most normal looking feet I can paint some toenails...but the un-normal ones.. :(! I'd rather suction someone! :) I'm excited to see the nursery pics :)! you're gettin just more and more cute-pregnant! I'm glad you got to spoil yourself a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your nursery pictures!! And you look so good, right down to your toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the world did you get those toes? I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your toes look great, I know what you mean about people doing pedicures. I know I could not!

    You look so good in your pregnancy picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...