Wednesday, May 20, 2009

28 weeks

28 weeks
Bryson is the size of a cantaloupe
i had my monthly appointment with the doctor today. everything went well except for that nasty glucose drink! but i would drink it everyday to be in this place in my life right now. if i don't hear from the doctor within 2 days, then i am in the clear! we got to hear his heartbeat again:) Bryson wasn't very cooperative. i was getting nervous because they were having trouble finding his heartbeat. the nurse said he probably didn't like the drink.

sorry this post is short and to the point. but i am in the middle of watching American Idol and finding myself a little distracted. i hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment :

  1. Hope you will stop by my blog and read about little Maggie.
    This is an urgent prayer need.
    I have seen the power of prayer over and over in the blog world.
    I have a button for anyone that would like to add it to their blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...