Thursday, May 28, 2009

29 weeks and 1 day

29 weeks and 1 day!
Bryson is the size of a butternut squash

his little body parts are moving alot more lately. it's so fun to feel him kick around and then have clay feel his little head pressing on my tummy!! everyone keeps telling me i won't make it to my due date (not sure why they are saying that?), but i need the little man to cook in there as long as he can.

we get another chance to see him next friday for our 4-d ultrasound. and next week i will start visiting the doctor every two weeks. WE'RE GETTING CLOSER:)


starting this week my work has allowed me to take off one day during the week. so this is what i did on my day off!! my sweet cousin heather had her 3rd little boy in january and had all these clothes that he has grown out of or was not able to wear for whatever reason. so i laid them all out in my living room and went thru every single piece:) i can't even being to tell you all the cute clothes i found. now i have to go thru them again with clay. i'm sure he doesn't want anything that looks even remotely girly on his Little Man!!!

3 comments :

  1. Wow almost 30 weeks! You look so great! That is really nice that you get to start taking one day off from work. I'm sure you find lots to do with Bryson on his way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking cute. Yeah for lots of clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer - you look great! I swear it is helping me by looking through some of these praise blogs & seeing how well all of you look. I found out last month that I am pregnant after 2 1/2 years of trying & we are just starting this journey. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow & I'm so nervous! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great & God Bless!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...