Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not My Idea of Poolside

so you would think a girl whose parents and in-laws have their own pools wouldn't be laying out in her own back yard on the deck with only a spray bottle to cool off with. but that was the case yesterday. clay has started back to school for the summer semester and with the economy like it is right now we only have one vehicle. i so probably could have called my mother or my sister-in-law to come over a pick me up, but i just hate for people to go out of their way for me or be a burden to others. so the back deck would just have to do. an hour was about all i could do since my back was getting a little tired and to be honest that really isn't the most comfortable chair for a girl that's preggo!!






i am so so loving the maxi dress. i have never been to fond of my legs, and with the maxi dress i don't have to worry about my legs showing. i found this really cute dress and sandals at old navy last week to wear to my shower on Sunday. i will be taking a trip over to the galleria to purchase a few accessories to go with this cute dress thanks to my sweet sweet friend mary. she informed me yesterday that one of the accessory stores has some really cute chunky jewelry to go with this dress. i'm going for the turquoise look since it is the color blue and my shower is blue and brown.

i hope that everyone is having a great week so far. i've got lots to get done over the next few days and my week is getting smaller by the minute.

we have our 4D ultrasound tomorrow. i can't wait to see our little man on the screen. i hope he has TONS of hair :)

3 comments :

  1. Yeah that is how my laying out looks bc I can't just trot over to the pool when Savi is sleeping. So I take the monitor outside to the backyard. Gotta do whatcha gotta do! Can't wait to see the 4D pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a huge fan of the dress :) it's verrrry cute! fyi I now have 3...I just love them they are so comfy and summery and you can pretty much wear them whenever cause to me they arent super dressy or casual they are just right (like baby bear :) lol that's what I thought of when I just said juuuuust right)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog...The blog world is so new to me...Hope you will stop by for a visit. I am posting on our Disney trip now and then on to a new grandson in two weeks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...