Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

well today is mine and the hubby's 3rd anniversary!!! WOW how time flies. it seems like just yesterday that we were getting married and leaving for our wonderful honeymoon in St. Lucia. even thinking back to our last anniversary and how we thought that we would never get the chance to become parents and now we can't wait to welcome little Bryson into our lives. God's timing is PERFECT and He always knows what is best for us. we are so excited about our little miracle and can't wait for his arrival. 

for the most part we just hung out with each other today. clay had class this morning and i had my doctor's appointment this afternoon. we are planning to celebrate this weekend. with clay in school and me trying to get the house and nursery ready for Bryson, we just thought the weekend would be the best time to celebrate:) we are still trying to decide on a place to eat (what to make sure it's a good one:)!! 

i thought i would share a few pics. i didn't ever get a cd copy of my wedding pics so i had to improvise and take pics of my picture frames. LOL








Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments :

  1. Great pics! Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a good one and find somewhere yummy to eat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! Hope you have a great weekend celebration!!!! =)

    LOVE the new look by the way!

    And Jennifer, I had a few questions for you- if you have a moment (no hurry) could you email me so I have your address? Mine is dkhoffman04@comcast.net.
    Thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...