Thursday, June 11, 2009

30 & 31 Weeks

30 weeks and 2 days!
Bryson weighs 3 pounds now - about the weight of a head of cabbage



31 weeks!
Bryson weighs a little over 3 pounds - about the size of 4 navel oranges.
can i just say that the way this little boy is moving around, it feels like i really have four navel oranges inside this tummy:)

i have gotten a little behind on my posting. we've had a few minor bumps in the road over the last week. without going into all the details it looks like our little boy will be here sooner than we thought. last week the my doctor noticed that some of my blood levels were elevated and was a little concerned. we are not sure as to why this is happening and she would like me to have some further testing done. but everything is fine with our precious little boy and she predicts that we will deliver at 37 weeks. so mommy and daddy have a lot to get done in the next 6 weeks:)


this is a pic of my precious, sweet, little baby boy:) how cute is that little face? he looks just like his daddy! we can't wait to see him and hold him and spoil him.

my baby shower was this past Sunday and my sister-in-law took some professional pics. i was so busy talking and opening gifts that i was not able to take any pictures. so as soon as she puts up the pics i will post them.



5 comments :

  1. i feel like you just got pregnant! it's gone by fast! and how about that picture is ridiculously detailed!! :) cuttte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! You are lookin' good girl. I added you to my "baby momma's" list!
    Okay, question...did you take Tylenol PM & your doctor said it was okay? I've only been taking regular Tylenol, but I'm having a LOT of trouble sleeping & staying asleep. I'm already getting up at least twice in the night to pee. Just wondering!
    Have a blessed day <3
    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw he is so cute! Time is flying especially when you lose 3 weeks all the sudden:) You look great, hang in there and Bryson will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...he is so ADORABLE!! I know you are so anxious to see him in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is seriously one of the cutest 3D pics I have ever seen!! What an adorable little face =).

    Praying all is ok and keeps going well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...