Wednesday, April 15, 2009

23 weeks

23 weeks
Bryson is the size of a papaya!

me and my little man are continuing to feel great! he has been moving ALOT this week and it is overwhelming and a blessing all in one. i never want this feeling to end:)

i have introduced Bryson to a little music this week. on my way home from work these last few nights i plug in my ipod and put one ear plug in my ear and place the other one on my tummy and we've been jamming out to Sara Groves and Mercy Me! i think there were a few songs he liked more than others!!

we are still working on the nursery. i hope to be finished by next weekend. so stick with me and i promise to do my best and get pics up by the end of next week.

i can't wait to post the pic of the clothes i picked out and bought of course from babies r us last week. and aunt erica has been going crazy with the clothes purchases and i will put those up too. i have the hardest time containing myself when it comes to buying clothes for Bryson. some of those outfits are just to cute not to buy:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...