Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who Will Be Next?

so i just got finished watching AI. can somebody please tell me what in the world the execs were thinking by having freda payne, thelma houston, and kc from kc and the sunshine band on tonight? don't get me wrong i love me some disco, but i would have much rather have listened too paula and randy sing!!

this is an awesome top 5! i don't have a clue who will go home next week. i've been watching AI since day one of season one and this is one of the most talented top 5 ever!! my favorite performance last night had to be kris allen's "she works hard for the money." can i just tell you that i rewinded the dvr several times to listen to it again and again. i think he is one of the dark horses in the competition. but my favorite is still allison!! i love her voice and she has such a great personality!

who is your favorite and who do you think will go home next week?













1 comment :

  1. LOL....cute post! I haven't watched this episode yet...I have it on my DVR and it's on my list of things to do as soon as I get back into town :) Can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...