Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

it's so hard for me to comprehend the pain and agony Jesus endured on the cross over 2000 years ago. how He suffered so much and how He paid such a terrible price for me and you so that we could have eternal life with Him. He loves us that much!!

this year i have found myself imagining what Mary must have felt like on that day. watching her son suffer such a horrible death. i can't imagine the heartache she must have gone thru. even though my son is not yet with me physically, i have this overwhelming love and need to protect him.

one of my favorite songs that our choir sings at church is Alive Forever Amen. it reminds me that Jesus is Alive! Praise God the tomb is empty and Jesus is on the throne!!



i hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday! i'm going to try and finish watching the Ten Commandments. it's on of my favorite movies of all time. oh, and my camera is having some issues. so as soon as i can get it up and running i will post my pics from today with the fam.

2 comments :

  1. I just found your blog through another, I hope you don't mind if I follow you. I know I'm late...but CONGRATS on your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. So glad that I found your blog...hope you will stop by and visit me. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...