Wednesday, April 8, 2009

22 weeks

22 weeks
Bryson is the size on a spaghetti squash!
i'm a little embarrassed that i had to look up a pic of a spaghetti squash. i had no idea what it looked like. it kinda' reminded me of a long pumpkin (does that even make sense?).

i've been feeling great this last week! i did have a few firsts this week. monday, i felt Bryson kick for the first time:) it was one of the best feelings EVER! clay was still not able to feel it yet. i think it might be because he does not have the patience to keep his hand on my tummy for a long period of time!! the other first, today i discovered my first few stretch marks. i new they would start to appear before too long. does anyone have any suggestions to keep theses things under control?

american idol is playing on the tv at my house and i am finding myself a little distracted.

hope to post the first phase of the nursery sometime this weekend!! it's coming along great. i am SO SO SO proud of the wonderful job my husband is doing!! i can't wait to share it with all of you:)

3 comments :

  1. Yeah for kicks, blah for stretch marks. I just used bio oil and it worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!

    I cannot even imagine how wonderful that must have been to feel the first kick. What a miracle a little baby is!

    Have a great Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...