Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Review

I guess all the weekend running around I did has caught up with me. I have done nothing but lay in the bed today. I have been absolutely useless to my family and that upsets me more than anything. I'm so used to having things done and staying on top of things around the house. This pregnancy has seemed to be a little more tiring. I've stayed sick for the last 5 weeks, which is not something I am used to. With Bryson I was sick for about 1 week. So I'm hoping to get over this hump pretty soon.

Thursday night Mary and I went and saw the play Les Miserables.


So amazing! Loved the story line and the music was beautiful.

We also had dinner at this new restaurant


It's very similar to Moe's southwest grill. There chicken nachos were delicious! I could eat any type of Mexican everyday day of the week.

Friday we had a "send off" party for our SS teacher and his family. They are getting ready to move in the next few weeks to write the next chapter of their story. Clay and I have loved Heath and April so much. We have grown so much through their teaching and the way they live out their lives. We along with several other couples have been in their class since it first started back in August of 2006. We are so sad to see them leave, but we know God has amazing plans for them and their family.

I had a lot going on on Saturday. A friend and coworker, Amber got married at this adorable place called Huckleberry Farms. The wedding was beautiful and made me want to have a do over. Ha! The weather was perfect for this outside wedding. Several of my coworkers were there too... sorry for the poor picture quality :( using the iphone.


Shelley, Haley and Savannah


Lisa, Beth and her sweet daughter Emma. Isn't she the cutest thing?


Me and Mary


Me and the Bride. Her dress was gorgeous! She looked so beautiful :)

I wasn't able to stay for the reception. I had to get back home to get to my SIL baby shower. And of course crazy me didn't take one single picture. I was so excited that she got lots of stuff since this one is a little girl. All that pink made me hope that this one might be a girl too!

Bryson and I didn't make it to church today. He's been running a fever and some other yucky stuff I want talk about for the last several days. He finally let me look in his mouth and sure enough he's cutting one of his two year molars.


Bless his heart. He's been back and forth between the couch and our bed. He's rarely sick, so it breaks my heart to see him like this. Not something I'm used to which I know is a HUGE blessing.

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. Praying I get some energy back since I start my work week tomorrow night!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...