Friday, September 2, 2011

pinnable me: gameday recipes

I'm linking up again for Pinnable Me Friday and this week in honor of college football kickoff I found some really good recipes that would be perfect for a tailgate party or if your just sitting around the house watching the games.

I love to have finger foods and lots of dips during the games. And if Auburn is playing a late night game we will usually have taco soup when it gets a little cooler or grill Bratwurst with grilled onion and peppers.

These little sandwiches sound so delicious. My mom and I make a sandwich that is very similar to this one. I need to find the recipe and make them.

You can't watch football without having some Velveeta and rotel dip. I make this 3 or 4 times during the season. And I usually like to add 1 pound of cooked sausage.

Y'all this looks so yummy! I have to try this recipe out!

These chicken bacon wraps would be the perfect little bite for a tailgate party! I actually think Bryson might like these.

I love cake balls and that is all this is. But instead I think you use brownie mix. Now I know this is something that my boys would eat right up :)

Source: giverslog.com via Jennifer on Pinterest
I thought these were just adorable!


And gameday is not the same if your not watching College Gameday with Chris, Lee and Kirk before the games start. They are on at our house every Saturday morning during the college football season.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...