Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Halloween is less than 6 weeks away. YIKES! This year I've been going back and forth on a few costumes for Bryson. A few weeks ago Pottery Barn Kids came out with there new Halloween costumes for kids. There are several that I think are just adorable.

I thought I would share with ya'll a few of the costumes I like. Tell me what you think...


This spider is so cute! The only thing about this costume is I think the legs might be a little too much.


How adorable is this? What's crazy is the $$$.


So the pumpkin is the one I have my heart on. I've gotten some mixed reviews about letting Bryson wear this one. I would definitely not let him go out in the black leggings. I would get him some black Garanimal or Old Navy sweat pants.

And my child is 2. It's not like he's 7 or 8. I think it's precious!

So ya'll let me know what you think. Hope your having a Wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...