Sunday, September 4, 2011

off to a great start...

but I can't tell you how long it's gonna last. Of course it's my work week and I missed out on Auburn's come from behind win against the Utah State Aggies. 

I don't know if I could have sat through that game. Thankfully we pulled out the win! I am not one of those fans that expect greatness from my team every year. I know the reality that seasoned players have to leave and we can't be great all the time. I love my ORANGE & BLUE and will cheer them on no matter what kind of season we have!

I have never been a huge LSU fan at least when we are their opponent. Ha! Their fans are nothing like I've ever seen. They love their tiger football :) Was happy for their win tonight though.

Georgia is probably my second favorite team in the SEC! To be honest I love their Coach, Mark Richt! I think he is an amazing man off the field. I hated that they lost! And I hope they can shake it off and end up having a great season.

Here's my little Tiger! He was in the process of yelling out "Waaarrrrr Eagle!"

Hope whatever team you cheer for pulled out a win yesterday! I can't believe it's already that time of year again. Now if the weather would just start acting the way it's supposed to this time of year. Ha!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...