Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Preview

It's that time of year again. September is here and that means my DVR will be working overtime. I can't believe all the shows I have on my list to watch this season. I think it's the most ever!

My friend Mary and I would pick a night while we were at work and print out the list of schedules for the Fall Season. We would circle/highlight all the shows we wanted to watch so that we would could go home that day and set our DVR to record them. We're pretty serious about our TV. Ha!

So here's a sneak peak of what will be in my DVR this Fall...

I am so excited this show is back for another season. Last years groups were A-Ma-Zing!! And the fact that they sing a cappella is what makes the show that much more exciting to watch. Clay and I love this show more than AI. This show premiers on NBC on Monday, Sept 19th @ 7:00pm central time.


Every year this show makes me cry at least a dozen times. It also motivates me to try and eat more healthy and exercise a little more than I already do. If I could just keep it up all year long. And maybe having Bob at my house everyday for motivation would help too! Season premier on Tuesday, Sept 20th @ 7:00pm central on NBC.

If you are a parent of any aged child you need to watch Parenthood. This is one of the best shows I have watched in a long time. Glad it's coming back for another season. And it premiers tomorrow night on NBC @ 9:00pm central time. So y'all go to your DVR right now and set it up to record :)

I'm really excited about this new show with Christina Applegate, "Up All Night." It looks like it's going to be one of those shows where I laugh out loud a lot! It also premiers this week on Wednesday on NBC @ 9:00pm central time.

My all time favorite show "Grey's Anatomy!" I have missed the Meredith/McDreamy relationship and after the hanger they left last season, I'm going to be devastated if they don't end up together. Can you tell I get really into the shows I watch? What's even more exciting is that the premier is 2 HOURS!!! YAY!!!!!


The Office is another one of my favorite comedy shows. I'm going to miss Steve Carell's character this year. Michael and Dwight always had me rolling in the floor. I'll be interested to see who the new office manager is going to be.


This is another show I'm excited that is coming back for another season. I was afraid they were going to take it off the air after for a while. I mean who doesn't love some Donnie Wahlberg? Sorry I just had to say it. I'm a child of the 80's and had everything they ever made of NKOTB. Ha! But my favorite was always Jordan.


That's just a few of the shows that will be on my DVR this fall. A few other shows I watch are Private Practice, CSI: NY, Real Housewives of New Jersey, Cougar Town, Hart of Dixie, and One Tree Hill.

What will you be watching this Fall???

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE Parenthood!!! And I also am so excited for Up All Night!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...