Monday, August 8, 2011

SYTYCD...My Top 8 Dances - Part 1

I don't know if y'all are as obsessed with SYTYCD as much as I am. But in my almost 30 years of existence, this show will go down as one of my favorite top 10 shows of all time. Each season seems to get better and better and so do the dancers. So, in honor of the season finale this week I thought I would share my top 8 dance performances from each season except from season 1 (that's the only season I haven't watched).

Here are the first four...


From Season 2...
Who doesn't love the famous "Park Bench" performed by Travis and Heidi. Mia Michaels is one of my favorite choreographers on the show. She has amazing talent.



From Season 3....
Neil and Sabra's "Sweet Dreams," choreographed by Mandy Moore. Neil is A-MA-ZING! That's all I can say. Ha!



From Season 4....
Chelsea and Mark are my favorite two dancers, ever on this show to date. NappyTabs (Napoleon & Tabitha D'umo) are another one of my favorite choreographers. "Bleeding Love" is my favorite performance of any season!



From Season 5....
Another NappyTabs routine "Mad" performed by Jeanine and Phillip. Always thought they would be cute together in real life :)


Well...there are 4 of my top 8 so far. Which ones are your favorite? There are so many I've probably forgotten some of them.

2 comments :

  1. I love love this show, but somehow always miss it. I love the park bench routine. I think I'm going to search YouTube for more videos to watch now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...