Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SYTYCD - My Top 8 Dances - Part 2

Here are my last 4 favorite dances from the show!!!!!


From Season 4...
This is another one of my favorites from season 4. Twitch and Katee's performace of "Mercy" choreographed by Mia Michaels.



From Season 5...
I loved watching Jeanine and Brandon. I watched this dance over and over and over. Laurie Ann Gibson did an amazing job choreographing "Battlefield."



From Season 6...
Kathryn was my favorite dancer from this season. When she was paired up with Legacy to perform a Stacey Tookey routine I was a little skeptical. But the B-boy did an incredible job!!



From Season 7...
Travis Wall out did himself with his "Fix You" routine. Robert is an amazing dance and along with Allison did a fabulous job

So there y'all have it. My top 8 dances of SYTYCD. Of course there are a few more I could add (like Twitch and Alex's "Outta Your Mind" routine). Getting ready to watch tonight's episode. Have no idea who I'll be pulling for.

Hope y'all had a Wonderful Wednesday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...