Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes

I despise having to buy Bryson shoes! Number one, his feet are extremely wide (which he inherited from mine and Clay's family), number two, boy's shoes are just not as cute and fun to look at like girls shoes are and three, they are ridiculously EXPENSIVE!!!

I must talk way too much to my mom about my frustation with shoes. Because last week she offered to take Bryson and I out today to go look for him a pair. She told me that was one thing she hated to buy when it came to me and my brother. So I must get it honestly. Ha!

I thought it was very sweet of my mom to offer to do this. And I'm so grateful to her and the rest of our family to help out so much when it comes to Bryson. Money has been extremely tight since Clay went back to college to finish his degree and our families have helped out in so many ways I don't know how we could ever repay them! We are just so thankful to them!!!

We went to a little town not to far from where we live to this children's shoe store called Sikes Children's Shoes. I adore this store and this is where we've gotten most of Bryson's shoes. They are a little more expensive, but I realize how important shoes are for his feet and that he at least needs one good pair.

I was a little dissappointed that they didn't have the New Balance's in grey and white. That's what we got for him last year and they lasted almost an entire year :) So these are the ones I got instead...

I wasn't wild about them looking at them in the box, but once he had them on they looked really good.

When I first moved to Auburn there was the sandwich place called Momma Goldberg's. They have one of the best sandwiches and these nacho's that are to die for. Well they built one in Homewood so I told my mom we had to eat lunch there today. I ate there almost everyday I was at the hospital after I had Bryson. It's that good!!!


Bryson was looking for a flower to give to Grandmama. I felt so bad for him when he picked up this dead stick and handed it to her. I think he thought it really was a flower. I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't.


And I just had to put this picture on here. I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming!

He's growing like a weed!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...