Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!


Do y'all notice anything different????????????????????

We've been pappy free for ONE MONTH!!!

It was not near as bad as I thought it was going to be. After asking several other mother's and co-workers I decided that the best way for us to get rid of it would be to just throw it away. So on that Friday night right after dinner I let Bryson watch me throw it away in the garbage can. He cried for a few minutes then went about his normal night routine. I had heard from a friend earlier that week to let him stay up past his normal bedtime that way he wouldn't cry for it as much. The little monster didn't go to be until 10:30pm! YIKES!!!

He asked for it a few times, but we kept reminding him that he was a big boy and that he didn't need it anymore. He slept great that night :) And he did good again on Saturday night, so we got to go to church which was something I hadn't planned on since I thought we would be up all weekend. Sunday night was not so great! I think we were up for close to 3 hours off and on. We held our ground and Clay only went in there once just to make sure he was okay. We just had to keep reminding ourselves that he has got to learn how to get himself back to sleep.

It has been great these last few weeks and I was so proud of myself that I got to go into his 2 year checkup and tell our pediatrician that he didn't have the passy anymore. Hey, momma's got to brag on themselves every now and then! HA!

Hope y'all are having a great Thursday. I've been in a little of a blogging slump the last few days. I promise to get our vaca pictures up and then post about my Home Organization Notebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...