Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Day of "School"

Today was Bryson's end of the year party at "school". I can't believe it's already been a year. He's grown a lot these last 8 months and learned so much too. I can't say enough about the program he's in at our church. All of the ladies there are just amazing. I'm really going to be sad when it's time for him to start Pre-K :( But I've got a few more years before we embark on that journey.



Oh my goodness he's growing up so fast! He looks like such a BIG boy here. Clay will probably have to commit me when it's time for him to start kindergarten. Ha!



I was trying to open the door and hold all of his stuff at once because y'all know that mom's have all these extra hands to do things with and of course his fruit loops decided to take a tumble. Y'all the look on his face was priceless. I wish I could have taken a picture or even a video because as soon as he saw them on the floor he looked at me and said "Oh no mamma! Made a mess!" I just had to laugh.



This is Bryson's teacher Mrs. Ashley. Y'all I love this girl to death and so does my son. I think he's got her wrapped around his little finger. She just loves Bryson and I feel like she is a part of our family. I'm hoping that she will be able to continue being his teacher. Don't get me wrong I LOVE all the ladies, but Ashley is someone I can say will never be able to be replaced. She has such a big heart for children and she enjoys what she does.

Hope your having a wonderful Wednesday. Tomorrow is Bryson's TWO YEAR CHECK-UP. So y'all can look for that post tomorrow :)

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...