Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Weekend Wrap-Up

Not a whole lot going on in our house this weekend. It's my work week, hence the blogging break. I had intended to post about our vacation from last week, but I took WAY too many pictures. So between the ones from our phones and the camera I have a lot to sort through and pick out the best ones to post.

I don't have any pictures to share of Bryson from this weekend. He and Clay pretty much stayed at home and relaxed. Bryson started running a fever on Saturday (I think he might be cutting his 2 year molars). I felt so bad though, because I'm pretty sure he'd been running a fever for a few days and I just didn't know it. He's always been one to never act like he feels bad even when he does. So it makes it hard for me to tell. And makes me feel like a bad mom :( So course church was out for today. I absolutely hate when we miss church. And with my job I miss every other Sunday, but thankfully Clay and Bryson still go. I always just feel so refreshed and ready to start a new week.

On a different note...

Twitter has become an amazing resource for me. I have found so many awesome blogs (i.e. Blue-Eyed Bride, Life in the Green House and According to Nina.) These are some amazing women and mothers. They share so much wonderful information and it always comes right at the time I need it.

Last week According to Nina. blogged about these cute Mommy Calling Cards from minted.com. Check out her blog post on how you can get 25 FREE Calling Cards, all you pay is shipping.

I finally decided on a design and ordered mine tonight. These are actually the SAHM cards, but I was able to personalize them just for me! I loved the colors of this card!

I also ordered some more stuff from erin condren. Y'all I can't get enough of this website. I think I would buy one of everything if I could.

So ALOT of retail therapy went on this weekend. Ha! I'm excited to be off for a week and start finalizing my home organization notebook. I can't wait to blog about it :)

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...