Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't Believe I Forgot to Post This


I can't believe I forgot to post Bryson's "First Day of School" picture. He started back on Monday. He was so excited to get back since he missed the week we were on vacation. His teacher is Ms. Ashley again and we both are thrilled! She is just wonderful with Bryson and loves him like her own. I couldn't ask for a better person.

I am so thankful that Clay and I can provide Bryson this opportunity. This is not something that we "HAVE" to do; it's not a must. But, we both strongly desired for Bryson to spend time with other children other than just Sunday School. Because I work every other week on night shift I can't be at all the play dates that the other mothers have, so this MDO has allowed us an option for Bryson.

He has learned so much this past year and I can't wait to see what this year brings!

1 comment :

  1. I think it's SO great that you guys do that!!

    I hear ya on wanting your little one to get social interaction - so important!! And even though I am home all but 3 afternoons a week, I am not great about playdates...need to be better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...