Monday, January 31, 2011

First Day of Mother's Day Out

We were up a little earlier than usual this morning - Bryson had his first MDO today! The entire time I was getting him ready I kept telling myself I can't believe he's old enough to start to "school!" Oh how the time flies. I wanted to take a few pictures so that I could remember his first day.

Can you tell how he was excited? He was ready to get out the door and in the car before I was! Ha!!

He was SO happy to carry his backpack! I can't get over what a "big boy" he looks like in this picture.

The director asked me to bring him in a little late so I could give her my paperwork and answer a few questions. He cried a little when I left him, but I'm sure when he saw the rest of the kids he did just fine.

After I dropped him off I came back home and did some much needed cleaning around the house and packed up some old clothes to give to the Hannah Home. I didn't realize how much I would miss him. The house was so quiet without him! Needless to say I was happy to go and get him.

I love that his MDO has a carpool line and I don't even have to get out of the car to get him. This is great for when I'm having an "off" day and don't really feel like dressing up. Ha! His teacher brought him out to the car and said that he did great for his first day. They all loved him and said he was one of the best little boys. She told me all they talk about was all that hair he had:)

Before we pulled in the driveway he was passed out! He ended up taking a 3 hour nap.

I think overall he had a great first day of "school" and I think he's really going to like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...