Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Storm 2011 and BCS Title Game

Winter Storm 2011 decided to show itself last night in Alabama. I got called into work a little early and thankfully only had to stay until around 11:30am today. Ya'll I was dreading the fact that I might have to miss my son's first BIG snow! And having to sleep on a sleeper chair in a hospital room didn't help matters. ha!

It only took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get home...it usually only takes me about 25, but with all the ice and snow on the roads and bridges I was extra careful.

Bryson wasn't to sure about all the snow. I thought it was precious that he wanted to use his blanket as a scarf:)

We didn't stay out too long. As you can see I wasn't dressed for the winter weather.

This was Bryson in the snow almost one year ago. He was six and a half months old!

Uncle Charlie, Aunt Jessica, and Owen

I have no idea who's bright idea this was, but ya'll I have never laughed so hard in all my life! HA!!!

Clay tried to get me to go down the hill, but I declined. Seeing that I wasn't dressed for the occasion. Ya'll I would have tinkled in my pants if I would have gone down that hill, ha!!!

Aunt Jessica was a big girl and showed up the boys in her sledding skills

Uncle Charlie had alot of fun too

PawPaw even got in on the fun! I can't believe he did it in short, t-shirt, and house shoes. ha, ha!

PawPaw at the end of the hill

Bryson would clap after each person got down the hill. It was sooo sweet! I LOVE that little man!!

We had fun playing out in the snow! But we had to get back inside and warm up...Auburn is playing in the BCS National Title Game tonight!

If Auburn can pull out a win tonight this will be the SEC's 5th National Title win in a row and the second one for the state of Alabama in two years!
WAAARRR EAGLE!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...