Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bryson With A Spoon

All you mom's with older kids, please don't judge me when I make this next statement. But I finally put myself in the right frame of mind to start letting Bryson eat with a spoon. Now, before ya'll gasp...ha...I know that he is almost 18 months old, but my mom and Clay's grandmother have been letting him eat with a spoon for awhile. I just have this Type A personality and am very, very OCD when it comes to the possibility of a mess happening somewhere around me. Ya'll can call me crazy (and I would agree with you), but I am finally learning to "embrace the mess!" So I thought I would share this video with ya'll :)

BrysonEatingWithSpoon from Jennifer Wolford on Vimeo.
Please don't laugh when ya'll hear my southern accent:) Oh, and when I ask Bryson about what he's holding, he calls the spoon a "poon!" It's one of my favorite words he says:)

I finally posted our Christmas Eve events. There are two seperate posts, one for Christmas Eve morning and one from that night.


1 comment :

  1. he totally has the hang of it! :) so cute! I can't believe he is so big! I remember when you told me you were expecting him! :( awww they grow too fast

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...