Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Happy Being His Mommy


I've been thinking a lot today about how blessed and thankful I am to be Bryson's mother.

I've also been thinking a lot about women who are struggling with infertility. I, like so many other bloggers have a heart for these women. When I first started this blog I wanted to get connected with other women going through what I was going through. I needed and outlet - someone to talk to - someone who knew how I was feeling. I can't thank God enough for giving me such wonderful blogging friends (most of whom I have never met). For my friends who are still on this journey please know that I pray for you everyday. My heart breaks for each one of you. I know how desperately you want to become a mother. I came across a verse today and wanted to share it with ya'll...

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. Habakkuk 2:3

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE that Bible verse. I may have to steal it for an upcoming blog post. It's so appropriate for life. It speaks so much truth!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...