Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bryson's Canvas

Ya'll remember the post a few months back where I asked for help choosing one of Bryson's pictures to put on a canvas???

well here it is...


I wanted to have a few more canvas's done so the cost was a little more than what I originally planned. Clay bought them for me as my Christmas gift. I was so excited when they came in!

I don't know how they are all going to look hanging up - I have this picture in my mind, but I will definitely show ya'll the finished product and how it turns out. I am waiting on my living room to get painted before I hang them up.

I have a lot more projects in the works - most of them in Bryson's room.

Oh...and I visited our church's MDO program yesterday and am very excited for Bryson to start. I think he's really going to like it!

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Thursday! Bryson is taking a nap and I'm on my 3rd episode of Brother's & Sisters. Such a great show :-)

2 comments :

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!! And what is the MDO program??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He is so dang cute =) And yes, please show us pictures once it's all done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...