Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Girl's Night Out

For any of you girls that live in or around my area - Pam Tebow, former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow's mother (just for those of you that aren't into SEC football or college football as much as I am, ha!) will be speaking at my church on February 22!

I am really excited to hear Pam speak. She has raised 5 children - homeschooling each one, has lived for a number of years with her husband and family as a missionary in the Philippines, is an advocate for pro-life, and is currently in the process of writing a book about parenting...which I will be the first in line for because we all know I need the help, ha!

I think this is going to be a fun girls night out! So ladies...go ahead and tell your husbands that they are going to have to get off work early, take care of dinner and see about the kids. I hope ya'll get to come out and have a fun night!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...