Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Keep Smiling

What an awesome and amazing girls night out! Tonight our church hosted Tailgating with Pam Tebow and all the proceeds benefited the Just Keep Smiling Organization. This is a local organization in our area founded by 3 wonderful women to help the families of critically ill children. It's a wonderful organization and to find out more about what they can do you can visit there website...http://www.justkeepsmiling.org/.

I'm sorry my pictures aren't that great...I used my cell phone instead of my BIG camera. Didn't want to be labeled as one of those girls who takes pictures everywhere she goes. HA!!

Roxanne and Russell, morning show radio hosts on WDJC

Girls from Teen Challenge who did an amazing skit to Christy Nockels song Healing is in Your Hands. These girls did a wonderful job!

Can I just tell ya'll what a wonderful message Pam Tebow shared last night! It was just what I needed to hear during this season of my life and I'm so blessed that I was able to be there. One thing she shared with us was finding "our" mission in this life. And right now that is what I'm searching for. What has God called me to do? What is his purpose for me? I can honestly say that I am excited to see what God has in store for me and the changes that come!


This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The Lord's loving kindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. Lamentations 3:20-21

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...