Thursday, February 24, 2011

Applesauce

I just had to share this video with ya'll. The last few days Bryson's vocabulary has really expanded! I was telling my mom yesterday about all the two word phrases he's been saying and how I just can't get over all the words he's picking up from Clay and I.

Last night after we finished dinner he said "applesauce." Ya'll this is one of the funniest words I've heard him say. The way he says "sauce" cracks me up. I did so good not to laugh because if I had I know he would have stopped saying it. I can't tell if it's more of a southern drawl or a little Louisiana cajun accent...which if it's the latter I have no idea where he picked it up from since we live in AL. HA!

Bryson Saying Applesauce from Jennifer Wolford on Vimeo



Just excuse my country voice. HA! I posted this more for my family so they could hear Bryson since they can't be with us all the time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...