Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day

So the meteorologists were right - we got a few inches of snow last night! We didn't get as much as some of the other southern states have gotten over the past few weeks, but enough to cover the ground and have a little change in scenery.

This is a what it looked like about 8pm last night. Sorry the picture is not so good.

What we woke up to this morning. Not too big of a difference from last night.

Last night I decided to make a batch of snow ice cream (well...Clay kept begging me to make some)!

All you do is get about 2 quarts (or more) of FRESH CLEAN snow! Mix a cup of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla, and milk to get it to the consistency you want it. Then eat up! I'm going to serve it with brownies tonight :)


Bryson is trying to recover from a bad cold he's had this week, so we have just stayed in our pj's and watched movies and played with his mega blocks. I hope that he is better by Monday. His MDO is having a Valentine's Day party and I really want him to go! I think I'm more excited about the party than he is. Ha!!

I love the snow and can't believe how much we have gotten over the last few months, but I am definitely ready for some warmer weather and a much needed family vacation to the beach!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...