Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Book List for 2011

***This week on SUYL @ Kelly's Korner is sharing your book list. This is the first time I've gotten together a list and I'm going to try and stick with it. I'm right on track so far...so we'll see if I can keep it up!

Thanks for coming by and please let me know if ya'll have read any of these books and what you thought about them or have any other suggestions***


I finally got my reading list for 2011 organized and I thought I would share it with ya'll. I only have a few of these books and there are some I am borrowing from friends.

When I was pregnant with Bryson I read all the time and enjoyed it some much. Then after he came along I stopped reading all together - I have NO idea why that is? HA! January flew by and I didn't get on the reading bandwagon quick enough so I thought I would start in February.

I have a few other books that I am reading on the side - I told ya'll in a previous post about reading Love & Respect in our SS class and I also want to fit in Lisa Whelchel's book Taking Care of the Mommy in Me

Let me know if ya'll have read any of these books and what you thought about them...

February
Bringing Up Boys

March
Water for Elephants

April
Redeeming Love

May
Something Borrowed

June
Something Blue

July
Baby Proof

August
Eclipse

September
Someday

October
Sunset

November
Crazy Love

December
The Help

Hope ya'll are having a great week. Let me know if there are any books I need to my list for next year. Hey...maybe I'll get through all of these and be able to fit in another book before 2012.

5 comments :

  1. Jennifer,

    Just FYI, the "S" series by Karen Kingsbury are the sequel books to the "R" and "F" series. There are 5 books in each set. The "R" books are the start of this fabulous 15 book set! I have read them all and am hooked!!!

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're reading crazy love in sunday school. there's a dvd that goes with it that is a neat study. so far, so good. LOVE eclipse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redeeming Love, Crazy Love, and The Help! All are SO good! You have a great list! Bringing Up Boys is an encouragement too... my mom always gives that book as (boy) baby shower gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I of course love Eclipse.. I am hoping to read the Help soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we get so busy as Mom's we forget to take time for ourselves! :( I love reading! Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    I love your blog! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...