Tuesday, March 12, 2013

jaxon {11 months}

jaxon you turned 11 months on March 9th.



my sweet little boy! I can't believe how fast these last 11 months have gone by. I can really start to tell how much you are changing each month. you love being in the middle of the action, especially if your brother is involved. I can't say enough about how much you adore him. I continue to pray that y'all will always remain close with one another and always looks out for each other.

you got your first tooth 3 days before you turned 11 months. it's on the bottom right in front. we were all so excited when we saw it!

you are your daddy's child made over. you are a go with the flow kinda' baby. you love to make people laugh and smile just like your daddy. you never meet a stranger, but if you are uncomfortable in a situation you will immediately warm up to the person like you've known them forever.

food is your love language just like your mama's. Ha! We haven't seen you turn down one thing yet that we've put in front of you.

you are constantly on the go. whether you are in your walker or crawling around on the floor, it is so hard to keep up with you. makes me worry when you get ready to start walking. I'm not going to be able to let you out of my sight for a second.

you are still sleeping through the night. you will normally go down at night between 7:30pm - 8pm. and then wake up around 7am. you take a short nap that lasts about 30 minutes to an hour in the mornings and then a long nap for about 2-3 hours in the afternoon.

every morning when I bring you into the living room you will look over at the couch to see if Bryson is there and you will say "hey there bubba." of course it's not that clear. you refer to Bryson as "bubba" alot. And his favorite name for you is "baby brother."
you have the most beautiful blue eyes. I could get lost in them every time I''m rocking you. they melt my heart.

you love being in the nursery and going to bible study on Tuesdays. you will still cry when I give you to one of the girls, but it always lasts less than a minute. and each time I go and pick you up the ladies just go on and on about how sweet you are and that you will just sit and eat your cheerios and talk to them.

you don't have a favorite toy. the only thing you are attached too is your blankets. I put your Nuby Tickle Toes Turtle in your crib and you seem to enjoy him. you will just crack up when he starts giggling.

you spent the night away from home for the first time several weeks ago. you stayed with Mimi. I think you had a good time, but you were very excited to see us when we came to pick you up.

jaxon, you have made my heart so full these last 11 months. I can't begin to tell you what a blessing and absolute joy you have been in our lives. you have brought so much fullfillment and you have made our family complete. ~ i love you to the moon and back ~ mama

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...