Thursday, March 21, 2013

baby boy spring favorites

When I first found out I was pregnant with Bryson I knew that I was going to have my work cut out for me when it came to finding him clothes. Lets face it, those of us that are mother's of boys know how difficult it can be to find cute, affordable clothes that don't get a hole in them the first time you put them in the washer. And don't get me started with the hundreds of aisles of girls clothes and the one or two for the boys.
Over the last 4 years I have been able to find brands that I have fallen in love with and I shop at a lot of different stores depending on what I'm looking for.
So in the spirit of the first day of Spring yesterday I thought I would share a few of my favorite things I'm loving right now for Jaxon.
 





I love Gap clothes for babies and even for Bryson's age. They are always so soft and hold up pretty well. I'm liable to buy every one of these I've listed. The colors are perfect for the Spring and you could even transition them into summer.
















Mini Boden is a new brand that I have recently started buying from. I heard about this brand from several mom's I follow on twitter and I'm in LOVE!










 






For most of Jaxon's play clothes I buy Carter's brand. There rompers are probably some of my favorite pieces they have for boys. And I can usually some of them are nice enough for him to wear to church during the Spring and Summer months.






 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...