Wednesday, March 6, 2013

reading list 2013

I'm finally getting together my reading list for 2013. I'm a couple months behind, but hey it's not like I don't have a toddler who is now in the phase of asking a million questions that all start with "why mama?" and then there's the little nugget who likes to explore every room in the house. You can't turn your back for one second with that little man.

So alas, here is my list for this year......



Unglued  by Lysa TerKeurst 

Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay

Be Quiet and Say Something by Jessi Connolly

The Duck Commander Family by Willie & Korie Robertson

Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore

Harry Potter Series 1-3 by J.K. Rowling

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson (I have the wrong book pictured)

Tattoo's on the Heart by Gregory Boyle

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 


I know y'all are thinking how in the world is she going to read 16 books this year? I'm asking myself that same question. Ha!

I've said this before, but before I had the boys I LOVED reading!!! Now days I can hardly find the time, that's also why there has been a lacking on the blog too. But I promised myself I would find "my routine" this year and start doing a little more for myself. When on earth do we as moms ever have time for ourselves? I'm slowly (more at a turtles pace) learning that I have to find time for myself or else the boys, including the husband will suffer.

So whatever it is that makes you happy find time for yourself this year. :-)

I'd love to know what's on your reading list!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...