Saturday, March 30, 2013

our week in pictures


we finally got hardwood floors! YAY!!! Clay and a couple of family members helped us out over the weekend to get these down. Clay did an amazing job! This was his first diy project and I was such the proud wife. ;) I found this rug on rugs usa website and I cannot wait for it to come in!!! Now if I could just find the right curtains.

I caught these two having somewhat of a brotherly moment hanging out in Bryson's room. Hoping for lots more of these moments through out the years to come.

This sweet angel baby has been letting me rock and snuggle with him. Which just melts my heart because he will be turning ONE in less than two weeks. Oh I just can't imagine our lives without this little man.


The Easter bunny came by Bryson's school on Wednesday for their party. I couldn't get to my phone in time so this was the best picture I got. He looks scared to death, but as soon as he got out of the car and saw him he gave him a high five and jumped up and down.

He wanted to show me where the bunnies footprint trail lead too. I thought this was such a cute idea. 


I started my five nights back at work Wednesday night. I feel like I complain a lot about my job, but I really have the best of both worlds. Work 5 and then off for 9. I think it's just not getting to see my family for those five days that makes it so hard, but I think it's good for to have a little break every now and then.


I sent out Jaxon's invitations for his birthday! I really can't begin to tell y'all how fast his first year has gone by.


My sweet and TALENTED friend Ashley posted her bloomer sets for this upcoming Spring/Summer season and of course I had to order some for Jaxon. :)


I took off Friday night so that I could be with Clay and the boys and his family for Easter on Saturday. So I was able to sneak in a little cuddle time with this one during in nap. Trying not to take any of these precious moments for granted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...