Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter basket ideas for your little one

Trying to decided what to put in Jaxon's Easter basket has been a little challenging. I think for any parent with a newborn or baby sometimes it's hard to come up with practical ideas for your little one. I did a little searching and think I've come up with a few good ideas for J's basket this year!



These bunny pajamas from The Children's Place are just adorable! I went ahead and bought a pair for Jaxon, but I ordered a different pair to put in his basket.

Sophie the Giraffe Teether is a must for any little one cutting teeth. And this may come as a shock to y'all, but this is the first one I've ever bought. Bryson never really had a hard time while he was teething, Jaxon however has been a different story.

Bow ties for the boys or hairbows for the girls. Brittany is making Jaxon his first Easter bow tie and I cannot wait to see it!!! And though I don't have a girl Polkadotposies.com is a great place to order your baby girls hair bows.

Bath toys from Munchkin. If your kiddos love bath time as much as mine, these would be a perfect addition.

I can't say enough about these jellycat bunnies from Peek A Whoo. I ordered one for J and B. I'm not big on stuffed animals, but these are a must have for your little one. They are just too precious. :)

Jaxon loves the Gerber Graduates Grabbers.  I haven't found one he didn't like. These would make a good filler for your little one's basket.

Of course you can't go wrong with books and Sandra Boyton's books are some of my boys favorites.

Veggietales are a staple in our house. Bryson has loved them ever since he was itty bitty and Jaxon has followed in his big brother's foot steps.


So what are you putting in your little ones' Easter basket this year?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...