Thursday, March 28, 2013

blog makeover

Follow my blog with Bloglovin y'all notice anything different?

after 5 years of blogging I've finally gotten a blog makeover and I'm loving it! Jenn from munchkin land designs did a wonderful job!!! I can't say enough about Jenn and how great she was to work with. she's amazing to her customers and makes it so easy.

and did y'all also notice the name change? a lot has changed in my life since i first started blogging and now that our family is complete i thought a new title was just what my little blog needed. :)

i'm hoping my new makeover will inspire me to blog a little more (and the fact that we are in desperate need of a new computer). ha!

so if y'all are looking into getting a blog makeover go check out Jenn. i promise you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...