Monday, March 11, 2013

My Spring Fashion Favorites

I don't know about y'all but I'm dying for spring and summer to get here! I'm over my dreary wintry wardrobe and ready for some bold colors to find there way into my closet. I'm quite not sure if this post pregnancy body is ready yet. Ha!

I've put together a few things I'm loving this season.

skinny shimmer jeans via gap. I love my skinny jeans and I think these would be perfect to dress up or go casual.
monogrammed custom clutch via etsy. I heart everything monogrammed. Just ask the hubby. I think this clutch is just adorable.
teal keds via riffraff. Don't know about y'all but I grew up in the Keds era and I would have loved to have had something other than my plain white ones.
mixed print maxi dress via riffraff. I'm a maxi dress queen and I'm loving everything about this dress.
piko top via kikilarue. I've jumped on the bandwagon of the piko top craze and I can tell you they are some of the most comfortable tops. I have several colors that will be perfect for the spring season.
green drop earrings via stella & dot. Yes please!!!!
bamboo bangles via bridier baubles. Saw these on twitter the other day and just had to have them. They remind me so much of Easter.
leather ballet flats via gap. Since breaking my ankle last year, I've lived in flats and I love the bright colored ones from the gap.

Striped Cardigan

Striped Cardigan by bluehydrangea featuring pearl hoop earrings

This is probably on of my favorite color combos. It's been a VERY long time since I've gotten this post pregnancy body into a pair of white jeans. I'm not going to lie I'm a little nervous about trying on a pair in the dressing room (mostly because I'm still not where I would like to be weight wise). But if I can find the right pair I think I would love dressing these up.  


Spring Sailor
Spring Sailor by stephaniemd7 featuring coral jeans

Never thought to pair my coral skinny jeans with navy. I've also seen this color paired with black and white striped.


orange & navy

The Auburn fan in me loves this navy and orange combo. Could work for Spring or Fall.
 
What are some of your favorite things for this Spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...