Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tiny Prints Review

If you know me then you know I'm slightly obsessed when it comes to Christmas cards. It usually takes me several weeks in not longer to find one that I'm really in love with and will commit too. Ha!

This year was no different. I fall in love with so many cards that I can never make a decision. And this year was the first year that we've had professional pictures made, so I wanted to make sure I chose the right card.

After looking at several places I came across Tiny Prints Holiday and Christmas card selection. Y'all they have just about every design imaginable and I fell in love with several right from the start!

I have no idea how I'm going to choose!


Simply Merry
I am in love with this card! It's simple and I love the rounded edges. It's one of my favorites!


Swirly Plates
This is another card I think is just precious. And how adorable is this baby?


Peppermint Streamers
I love the colors and the font in this card.


Sheer Collage
This is another one of my favorites. So cute!

I love that with Tiny Prints you can customize your card however you want it. From the rounded corners to differnt photo layout options.

I can't wait to mail out our cards this year. So y'all go check them out! I promise you won't be disappointed!

(I was given 50 cards in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. I would never promote a product I didn't love or believe in.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...