Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Friday Recipe

I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted a Fall Friday Recipe. To be honest, I really haven't felt like cooking these last few weeks. Between pregnancy, having a VERY active toddler and working night shift every other week, I've been a little worn out and have probably taken too much advantage of the term "Take-Out!" Ha! I hope I get over this hump of nothing sounding good too eat. I ready to get my appetite back.

Sunday I finally got in the kitchen and fixed dinner. This recipe is a twist on Seasoned Ranch Potatoes  that my grandmother used to make me and my brother. This is such a simple and easy side dish. It's one of my go to recipes.

Spicy Potatoes



Ingredients:
4-6 medium potatoes (this is enough for Clay and I, but if you are serving more people just add more potatoes)
Olive Oil
1 packet Grill Mates Zesty Herb Seasoning



Cut your raw potatoes into half moon shapes. I cut mine into 1/4 or 1/2 inch pieces. Once you've cut up the potatoes, coat them with the Olive Oil. I don't have an exact measurement. This is one of the few recipes that I don't have to measure anything out. After coating with the Olive Oil pour the Zesty Herb packet over the potatoes. Mix it up real well making sure the potatoes are good and coated with the seasoning.



Put potatoes in a greased baking dish (any size). This Corningware Stoneware is my favorite baking dish. I got this as a gift at my bridal shower and just love it! Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour. I will turn my potatoes half way through so they get brown on both sides.



And here's the finished product! Let me warn you they are very spicy. But y'all these are so delicious!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...